* Very hot, very simple, very good beef stir-fry - This recipe has been floating around for years back east, where it's also known as Hot Flaming Death.
* Also add any other vegetables that you feel like. Sliced carrots or broccoli are especially nice.
* Hot bean paste also goes by the name Szechuan bean sauce etc. This is the main "spicy" ingredient and should be handled with care.
1. Mix together all of the marinade ingredients. Slice the beef across the grain into thin, diagonal pieces (about the size of your smallest finger). Marinate for about half an hour.
2. Heat the wok until a drop of water dropped into it dances around as it boils. Add enough oil to coat the wok and saute the ginger. Stir-fry the vegies. Remove from wok.
3. Stir-fry the beef (in batches so the wok doesn't cool down too much).
4. Reduce the heat. Return the vegetables to the wok. Add the topping. Stir around until everything is mixed and heated evenly.
Serve over rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (321g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 617 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 68.5g||91 %|
|Saturated Fat 36.1g||181 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.7g|
|Cholesterol 175.4mg||54 %|
|Sodium 6232.1mg||215 %|
|Potassium 622.3mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.4g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 7.9g|
|Protein 35.5g||51 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 789
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!