* In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 1 cup
* marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal
* bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cover and
* refrigerate the remaining marinade for basting.
* Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Using long-handled tongs,
* moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill
* rack. Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan.
* Place chicken breast bone side down and grill, covered, over indirect
* medium heat for 20 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer
* reads 170?, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield:
* 10 servings.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (24g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 101 (95%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.2g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 41.1mg||1 %|
|Potassium 44.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.1g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 106
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.