1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, Italian sausage, eggs, bread crumbs, 1 cup pizza sauce and 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese. Mix with hands until well combined, but don’t over mix.
2. Shape into a loaf and place in a gallon size zip-top bag. Label and freeze.
3. Reserve ½ cup pizza sauce and ½ cup cheese in 2 separate quart size zip-top bags. Freeze together with meatloaf.
4. When ready to cook, thaw in refrigerator overnight.
5. Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove meatloaf from zip-top bag and place on a rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Bake 30 minutes, remove from oven and top with remaining sauce. Bake an additional 30 minutes and then add remaining cheese. Place back in oven 10 more minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1955g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2547 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 283g||377 %|
|Saturated Fat 111.8g||559 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 117.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 29.6g|
|Cholesterol 1658.5mg||510 %|
|Sodium 9973.4mg||344 %|
|Potassium 4866.6mg||128 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 198.6g||58 %|
|Dietary Fiber 18.9g||76 %|
|Sugars, other 179.7g|
|Protein 269.4g||385 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4479
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!