1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius. Lightly oil the muffin tin or line with paper muffin cups.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flours, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom and set aside.
3. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Add the molasses and honey to the warm butter and stir to combine then remove the pan from the heat.
4. In a blender, blend the cooked pumpkin and the butter-sweetener mixture and the milk until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla and pulse to blend.
5. Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture and fold together gently, using a minimum of strokes. Fold the pecans into the batter. Fill the muffin cups two-thirds full with batter. Bake until a knife inserted into the centre of the muffin comes out clean, 25-30 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (105g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 109 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.1g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 23mg||7 %|
|Sodium 326.8mg||11 %|
|Potassium 288.2mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.4g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 29.3g|
|Protein 5.8g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 254
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!