Lavender Thyme Fluted Cake
1. Whisk dry sugar, herbs, salt, soda & baking powder together in bowl.
2. Beat eggs one at a time and add to dry mixture.
3. Combine coconut oil, mild & vinegar and beat into mixture
4. Grease 10-inch fluted pan
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
6. Serve with Vanilla Cream
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1590g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3480 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 386.7g||516 %|
|Saturated Fat 290.1g||1450 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 55.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12g|
|Cholesterol 446.1mg||137 %|
|Sodium 3278.6mg||113 %|
|Potassium 1714.6mg||45 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 319.8g||94 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.2g||41 %|
|Sugars, other 309.5g|
|Protein 63.9g||91 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4931
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!