1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Separate crescent rolls into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles in a 12" circle on a baking sheet, with edges overlapping and points meeting in the center. Press dough evenly to form a crust.
3) Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
4) Spread cheesecake filling on cooled crust.
5) Mix all of the berries in a mixing bowl. Arrange berries on top of cooled crust.
6) Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!