1. Beat 2 cups of butter until like whipped cream
2. Add gradually the 3 1/2 cups confectioners sugar, beat until fluffy
3. Beat in the beaten egg yokes
4. Add the coffee and vanilla, beat until smooth
5. Fold in toasted almond, saving a few for top of cake
6. Line the bottom of a 9 in springform pan with ladyfingers that have been split in half. Pour half of filling over the ladyfingers. Add another layer of ladyfingers and the rest of the filling.
7. Sprinkle with rest of almonds
8. Wrap securely. Freeze. Place in refrigerator 3-4 hours before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (90g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 256 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.5g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.3g||76 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 100.4mg||31 %|
|Sodium 5.3mg||0 %|
|Potassium 81.9mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.7g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 49.7g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 458
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!