1. Wash and dry all produce. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Halve, peel, and finely dice shallot. Strip thyme leaves from stems, then roughly chop. Trim stems from green beans. Peel potato, then grate on the large holes of a box grater. Season generously with salt and pepper. Place in center of a clean kitchen towel and toss with half the thyme.
2. Gather towel corners and squeeze as much liquid as you can from potatoes over a sink or bowl. Heat a thin layer
of oil in a large pan over medium heat. Pat together 2 TBSP mounds of potato mixture and place in pan, flattening with a spatula. Cook until golden brown, 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and season with salt and pepper.
3. Toss green beans on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast in oven until tender, about 12 minutes.
4. Carefully drain oil from pan until you have 1 tsp le . Heat over medium- high heat. Season pork chops all over with salt and pepper. Add to pan and cook until nicely browned, 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer pork chops and potato cakes to another baking sheet. Roast in oven until pork is cooked to desired doneness and potatoes are crisp, 4-5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, lower heat to medium under same pan and add a drizzle of
oil. Add shallots and remaining thyme and cook until beginning to so en,
2-3 minutes. Stir in mustard, stock concentrate, and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a simmer and let bubble until reduced to a saucy consistency, 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Thinly slice pork chops. Divide pork, potato cakes, and green beans between plates. Drizzle with sauce from pan.
Put peeled potatoes in water so they don't brown
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (449g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 145 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.1g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 117.4mg||36 %|
|Sodium 169.4mg||6 %|
|Potassium 1563.1mg||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.8g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g||32 %|
|Sugars, other 32.7g|
|Protein 41.1g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 470
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!