Parfait is French for perfect, which is fitting for this sweet and decadent dessert recipe! Oreo crumbles, cream cheese, cocoa, and whipped cream are layered to make this indulgent dessert perfect for those with a sweet tooth.
Source: BigOven Original Recipe
1. To make crust: In a small bowl, stir melted butter into cookie crumbs until mixture resembles wet sand. Divide evenly into 6 jars. Press gently and set jars aside.
2. To make filling: Using a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, whip the cold heavy cream into stiff peaks on medium-high speed, about 4 minutes. Transfer to another bowl and set aside.
3. Switch to a paddle attachment and beat the cream cheese, mascarpone/sour cream, sweetened condensed milk, cocoa powder, and vanilla together on medium-high speed until creamy and no lumps remain in the cream cheese.
4. With a rubber spatula, gently fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling until combined. Take care not to overwork the mixture and deflate the whipped cream.
5. Layer roughly 4 tablespoons of filling into each of the jars, leaving room at the top for whipped cream and cookie garnish.
6. Chill until ready to serve, at least 30 minutes.
7. Layer with whipped cream and Oreo cookie crumbs.
Cover and store leftover cheesecake jars in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (83g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 205 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.8g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g||54 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 43.4mg||13 %|
|Sodium 178.6mg||6 %|
|Potassium 192.4mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.5g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 33.1g|
|Protein 3.4g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 346
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.