1. Chop, juice, shred, grate, mince, grind, dice all ingredients before you begin.
2. In a large pot heat oil and butter on medium till mixture shimmers. Add scallions and garlic. Stir 3-5 mins.
3. Add flour, stir, about 7 mins.
4. Add stock carefully, whisk to combine till smooth and mixture simmers.
5. Stir in cream, return to simmer. Remove from heat.
6. Add lemon juice, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, nutmeg, cayenne powder, combine thoroughly.
7. Stir in spinach. Stir in artichoke bottoms. Add Pepper Jack. Stir all till combined.
8. Serve hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (12g)|
|Recipe Makes: 200 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 8 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.9g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 2.5mg||1 %|
|Sodium 23.2mg||1 %|
|Potassium 28mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.9g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.7g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 13
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!