What...no measuring?! Take a ride on the wild side!!!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Bring pot of water to boil, add some salt.
3) Add sliced carrots, bring back to boil for 4 minutes.
4) Add pasta, and bring back to boil for 8 minutes.
5) Add cut up peppers and frozen peas, bring back to boil for 3 minutes.
6) Strain water out of pot and take off heat.
7) Add leftover cubed chicken or pork.
8) Add jar of alfredo sauce and stir it up.
9) Transfer all to an oven-save casserole dish and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
10) Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until brown and crispy on top.
Increase any ingredients you really like. Take out what you don't like. Add other veges you like better. That's the fun of being your own chef!
And never, never, NEVER! MEASURE!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (125g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 30 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 38mg||12 %|
|Sodium 197mg||7 %|
|Potassium 210.1mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.8g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 29g|
|Protein 8.3g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 186
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.