1. Saute Italian sausage and crushed red pepper in a large pot. Drain excess fat, refrigerate while you prepare other ingredients.
2. In the same pan, saut? bacon, onions and garlic for approxiamtly 15 mins. or until the onions are soft.
3. Mix together the chicken bouillon and water, then add it to the onions, bacon and garlic. Cook until boiling.
4. Add potatoes and cook until soft, about half an hour.
5. Add heavy cream and cook until thoroughly heated.
6. Stir in the sausage.
7. Add kale just before serving. Delicious!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (613g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 293 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.5g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.2g||66 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 80.9mg||25 %|
|Sodium 1188.2mg||41 %|
|Potassium 712.9mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.3g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 21.5g|
|Protein 21.1g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 469
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.