1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Melt butter in a 10 X 15 baking dish.
2. Combine sugar, cinnamon and orange zest and sprinkle on top of the melted butter.
3. Mix the eggs and juice. Dip the bread, soaking it well, and arrange on top of the melted butter.
4. Bake @ 325 for 20 minutes.
5. Lift out of the pan with a spatula and flip over. Serve with warm syrup or dust with powdered sugar.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (221g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 203 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.6g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.7g||53 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 453.5mg||140 %|
|Sodium 4074.4mg||140 %|
|Potassium 294.9mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.1g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 35.4g|
|Protein 19.6g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 426
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!