1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
3. Stir in flour, baking soda, and baking powder until dough forms.
4. Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
5. Roll in additional granulated sugar.
6. Place on cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
7. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
8. Immediately press 1 Hershey Kiss in center of each cookie.
9. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (22g)|
|Recipe Makes: 36 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 77 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.5g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 22.7mg||7 %|
|Sodium 52.2mg||2 %|
|Potassium 36.7mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 6.6g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 105
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!