1. In a medium bowl, toss turkey strips with salt and pepper.
2. Heat 2-teaspoons oil in a large non-stick skillet or wok, over medium-high heat. Saut turkey in hot oil for 4 to 5 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink in the center. Do not over cook. Remove turkey from the pan and set aside.
3. Add remaining 1-teaspoon oil to pan and saut peppers for 2 minutes. Gently fold in Swiss chard.
4. In a small bowl, combine vinegar and sugar; stir into vegetable mixture. Reduce heat to medium and stir-fry mixture 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
5. Return turkey to pan and heat well. Serve immediately.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (325g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 62 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.8g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 85.1mg||26 %|
|Sodium 320.4mg||11 %|
|Potassium 934.7mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.9g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 25.8g|
|Protein 35.7g||51 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 319
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.