1. Make dough
2. Preheat oven to 200 (fan forced), line two baking trays with paper
3. Divide dough into 4 equal portions, roll out to form 22cm round
4. Combine ham, capsicum, mushroom, pineapple and 2/3 cup cheese in a bowl.
5. Leave 1cm border around edge of dough, spread with tomato paste
6. Place 1/4 of ham mixture over one half
7. Brush edge with water and fold to enclose, pinch edges together to seal.
8. Spray tops with oil and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
9. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (260g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 151 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.8g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 34.1mg||10 %|
|Sodium 960.9mg||33 %|
|Potassium 342.3mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 89.9g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 18.9g||75 %|
|Sugars, other 71g|
|Protein 29.8g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 591
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!