1. Place pan in medium heat.
2. Put cooking oil and wait until it's a bit hot.
3. Placed onion first and sauteé until translucent in color then you can add in the garlic.
4. Put in ground pork and simmer it for 5 minutes.
5. Add potatoes, carrots, tomato sauce and water. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add the bell pepper and raisins. Taste the sauce if it's sweet enough then you don't need to add sugar. Stir in the fish sauce.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste and simmer for another 10 minutes. Serve hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (418g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (2%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 366mg||13 %|
|Potassium 792.8mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.7g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 24.1g|
|Protein 4g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 126
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!