Pork Tenderloin & Cashew Stir Fry:
1. Cut all vegetables as directed.
2. Place sliced carrots in a microwave-safe bowl. Add 1 teaspoon water. Cover with plastic wrap and cook for 2½ minutes on high. Remove plastic wrap and set aside.
3. To prepare the sauce, combine cornstarch and 3 tablespoons pineapple juice in a medium size sauce pan. Stir with a fork till smooth. Add the rest of the pineapple juice and all remaining sauce ingredients. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce to a steady simmer and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Strain through a fine strainer, pushing on solids to force most of the liquid through the sieve. Set aside.
4. For the pork, combine corn starch, soy sauce and rice vinegar in a medium-size bowl. Stir till smooth.
5. Cut tenderloin in half length-wise, then slice halves into ¼-inch slices. Add pork to cornstarch mixture and toss to coat.
6. When ready to cook, have all ingredients in bowls near your cooking area. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in wok or large sauté pan over medium-high heat until very hot, but not smoking. Add ½ of pork and spread to a single layer. Allow to cook for 1 minute, without stirring, then stir and allow to cook for another minute, stirring occasionally. Remove pork from pan to a dinner-size plate and add another tablespoon of oil to pan. Repeat cooking process with remaining pork, then remove to the plate.
7. Add last tablespoon of oil to wok (or pan). Add all veggies and cook, stirring frequently for 1 minute.
8. Add pork and prepared sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce to a steady simmer and cook for 1 minute until sauce is bubbly and thickened. Remove from heat. Serve immediately over jasmine rice or noodles. Sprinkle with cashews.
To prep in advance; cut up all veggies. Cook the carrots as directed above, then allow to cool for 10 minutes. Combine veggies in a storage container, cover and refrigerate.
Slice pork and place in a storage container. Cover and refrigerate.
Make sauce as directed above. Strain and place in a storage container. Cover and refrigerate.
When ready to cook, start at step 5 above.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Recipe|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!