* In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the egg,
* milk, oil, orange juice and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just
* until moistened. Fold in raspberries and chocolate chips.
* Fill paper-lined muffin cups or cups coated with cooking spray
* two-thirds full. Bake at 375? for 20-25 minutes or until a
* toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (1169g)|
|Recipe Makes: 0|
|Calories from Fat: 1038 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 115.4g||154 %|
|Saturated Fat 25g||125 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 55.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 27.4g|
|Cholesterol 215.2mg||66 %|
|Sodium 2092mg||72 %|
|Potassium 1606.2mg||42 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 744.9g||219 %|
|Dietary Fiber 35.1g||140 %|
|Sugars, other 709.7g|
|Protein 62.5g||89 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4161
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.