1. Combine flour, ground mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in deep dish.
2. Dredge steak in flour.
3. Leave in pan and cover top of steak with mixture.
4. Let sit.
5. Heat oil and butter in large pan over medium heat until 350 degrees.
6. Place steaks in skillet until browned, 4-5 minutes.
7. Flip and cook an additional 4-5 minutes.
8. Drain and keep warm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (306g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 133 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.8g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 136.4mg||42 %|
|Sodium 129.7mg||4 %|
|Potassium 848.7mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 76.4g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 76.1g|
|Protein 48g||69 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 634
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!