1) Cut zucchini into 8ths (half, then half, then half)
2) Mix in a bowl with olive oil, crushed garlic, red chilli flakes and pinch of salt
3) Put on BBQ grill (medium temperature)
4) Peel and cut avocado into same sized chunks
5) Mix avocado in bowl with lemon juice (lemon juice will add flavour and stop avocado from browning)
6) Cut red endive leaves into pieces (roughly same size as zucchini)
7) Once zucchini is soft, remove from grill and let cool
8) Toss in a salad bowl with endives, avocado, chives and olive oil
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (5g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 25.1mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.3g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.1g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 7
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!