1) Brown sausage, breaking it up as it browns. DO NOT POUR OFF GREASE
2) Add cheese and stir until cheese is melted
3) Add ketchup, oregano, Worcestershire.
4) Remove from heat and cool.
5) Spread on party rye
6) Sprinkle with garlic salt before baking
7) Bake at 450 degrees for 5 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (188g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 487 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 54.2g||72 %|
|Saturated Fat 27.1g||136 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.1g|
|Cholesterol 160.6mg||49 %|
|Sodium 1209.1mg||42 %|
|Potassium 338.4mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2.7g|
|Protein 36.4g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 647
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!