1) In a small bowl, combine the gravlax, chives, and dill and set aside.
2) Crack the eggs into another small bowl. Add the water, salt, and pepper and whisk with a fork.
3) Preheat and 8-inch skillet over medium-low heat. Melt the coconut oil in the pan, then pour in the egg mixture and swirl it in the pan. For a few seconds, gently stir the egg mixture with a spatula, then swirl the eggs in the pan to make a nice round shape. Reduce the heat to avoid any color or burning.
4) Continue cooking for about 1 minute. The eggs will be set on the bottom but slightly liquid on the top.
5) Remove the pan from the heat. Add the gravlax and herb mixture to the center of the omelet. Fold the omelet and plate it immediately. Serve with fried keto bread, if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (260g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 302 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.5g||45 %|
|Saturated Fat 18g||90 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3g|
|Cholesterol 846mg||260 %|
|Sodium 498.9mg||17 %|
|Potassium 278.6mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 25.3g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 405
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!