1. Combine 1 cup water and 1 can chicken broth in a dutch oven; bring to a boil.
2. Add chicken and 1 1/4 cups pasta; bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat; simmer 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat; stir in 1 cup peas, 1/4 cup cheese, salt, herbs and pepper.
5. Top each serving with 1 Tbs. cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (367g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 45 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 58.6mg||18 %|
|Sodium 272mg||9 %|
|Potassium 368.6mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 4.2g|
|Protein 27.8g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 190
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.