1. In an 8x8 dish, spread hummus evenly on the bottom. Layer tomatoes & cucumbers on top.
2. Gently spread Greek yogurt over tomatoes & cucumber, using rubber spatula. Sprinkle sea salt & paprika over yogurt.
3. Next, make a layer of artichoke hearts, roasted red pepper & feta cheese.
4. Add parsley and garnish with kalamata olives.
5. Serve with fresh veggies (cucumbers, carrots, pepper strips) for dipping.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (966g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 286 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.7g||42 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g||47 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.9g|
|Cholesterol 35.2mg||11 %|
|Sodium 1779.6mg||61 %|
|Potassium 2479.7mg||65 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 84.9g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber 34.7g||139 %|
|Sugars, other 50.2g|
|Protein 37.3g||53 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 723
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.