1. Cook BEEF in a pan until almost cooked through.
2. Add ONION and GREEN PEPPER - continue cooking until softened, about 5 more minutes.
3. Stir in GARLICc and cook about a minute.
4. Season with S&P and add WORCESTERSHIRE - cook one minute
5. Add TOMATO PASTE and CHIPOTLES, mix everything well then simmer a couple on low 5-10 minutes.
6. Serve on HAWAIIAN ROLLS and top with the CRISPY ONIONS.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (173g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 227 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.3g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.3g|
|Cholesterol 51.4mg||16 %|
|Sodium 241.4mg||8 %|
|Potassium 654.2mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.7g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 7.8g|
|Protein 15.9g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 344
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!