START PROCESS 3 HOURS prior to when want to eat
1. Slo cooker on high, melt butter, about 10 minutes
2. add onion and cook 10 minutes
3. add ham and bell peppers, cook 10 more minutes
4. add rice, bay leaves, thyme, stock, clam juice. put lid on turn heat to low, cook 2 hours
5. in a large bowl, season shrimp with salt. stir tem into the rice wit 1 tsp lack pepper. cook, covered, 30 minutes
6. toss thyme and bay leaves. set out toppings--scallions, hot sauce, tomatoes--and eat
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1370g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 446 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 49.5g||66 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.6g||113 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.1g|
|Cholesterol 188.7mg||58 %|
|Sodium 2975.5mg||103 %|
|Potassium 1827.3mg||48 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 214g||63 %|
|Dietary Fiber 16.3g||65 %|
|Sugars, other 197.7g|
|Protein 59.4g||85 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1536
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!