1. Start by preheating your oven to 300°F. Then, place the parchment paper to your baking sheet.
2. Mix your almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, Swerve sweetener and salt in a large bowl.
3. Add eggs, whipping cream and stevia into the above mixture. Whisk thoroughly until the dough starts to come
4. Then, add your blackberries and mix them well with the dough.
5. Roll out the dough on a well-floured countertop. Pat it into a rectangle about 10 by 8 inches.
6. Now cut the rectangle into 6 squares and then cut each diagonally to get two triangles - scones.
7. Carefully lift the scones and lay them on the baking sheet.
8. Bake them for 25 minutes or until firm to touch and golden brown.
9. Scones delicious both warm and cold. Serve and enjoy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (57g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 135 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 4.2mg||1 %|
|Sodium 26.1mg||1 %|
|Potassium 209.1mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 3.6g|
|Protein 4.8g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 173
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!