1. Make Mango Kiwi salsa. In medium bowl, combine mangos, kiwi, red onion, vinegar, fresh ginger and cilantro. Store in refrigerator until ready to use. Makes 4 cups.
2. Heat gas grill on medium heat (or prepare charcoal file, or heat indoor grill pan).
3. If using thick pork chops, cut each chop in half. Put chop in plastic wrap and pound to 1/4 inch thickness with rolling pin (or mallet).
4. Prepare Spice Mix: In a small bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and ground ginger. Rub evenly over pork.
5. Grill chops over medium heat. Sear on one side 1 minute, then flip and sear on the other side 1 minute. This sears in the juices. Then flip again and cook for 5-6 minutes. Flip again and cook 4-6 minutes. Check temp, remove pork when it hits an internal temp of 145 degrees. Let rest 3 minutes.
6. Serve with salsa.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (394g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 192 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.4g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 156.5mg||48 %|
|Sodium 567.7mg||20 %|
|Potassium 1110.4mg||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.7g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 25.9g|
|Protein 48.9g||70 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 509
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!