1. Trim Asparagus, cut diagonally into 2 inch pieces.
2. Heat wok or pan over medium
3. Toast sesame seeds 2 minutes, set aside
4. Heat over high, add oil
5. Add asparagus, fry 1 minute
6. Add garlic and ginger, fry 20 seconds
7. Add wine, soy sauce, red pepper flakes and 1/2 cut water.
8. Bring to a boil.
9. Cover until tender crisp (3 minutes)
10. Sprinkle with sesame seeds
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (72g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 24 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.7g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3520.1mg||121 %|
|Potassium 157.4mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 4.4g|
|Protein 6.8g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 71
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!