1. Chop fruit up very small.
2. Add preserves, sugar and brown sugar. Mix.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Cut flour tortillas into eighths. Spread on cookie sheet covering sheet but not overlapping.
5. Spray pieces with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture. Spray again with cooking spray.
6. Bake for 10 min.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (574g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 19 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.1g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 6997.1mg||241 %|
|Potassium 887.2mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 108.2g||32 %|
|Dietary Fiber 13.3g||53 %|
|Sugars, other 95g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 428
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!