1. Heat oven to 400.
2. Lightly spread one side of each wrap with softened butter.
3. Sprinkle with 1 T parmesan.
4. Arrange ? each of provolone, salami, ham & roasted peppers over center of wraps, leaving border around edges.
5. Sprinkle each wrap with ? of the mozzarella.
6. Fold up "wrap fashion". Place seam side down on non-stick baking sheet.
7. Brush with remaining butter.
8. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan
9. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Slice each Stromboli o the diagonal.
11. Serve with marinara or pizza sauce, if desired
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (158g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 371 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 41.3g||55 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.9g||114 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 129.8mg||40 %|
|Sodium 1430.9mg||49 %|
|Potassium 317.8mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.9g|
|Protein 29.4g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 502
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.