1. Place first four (five, if including olives) ingredients in a bowl.
2. Whisk together vinegar, olive oil and lemon juice.
3. Drizzle mixture over ingredients in the bowl.
4. Sprinkle herbs, salt and pepper over ingredients and mixture
5. Gently stir or toss together until ingredients are coated with mixture and herbs.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (369g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 188 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.9g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.7g||48 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 50.5mg||16 %|
|Sodium 790.7mg||27 %|
|Potassium 535.3mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.7g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 12.7g|
|Protein 10.5g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 282
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.