1. Brown hamburger. Add taco seasoning, reserving 1 Tablespoon for the dressing.
2. Select a large salad bowl. Layer the ingredients in the salad bowl: Lettuce, hamburger, beans, onion, tomatoes, and cheese. DO NOT put in the chips yet. Cover and refrigerate.
3. When ready to serve, pour on the dressing and mix. Then put in the taco chips and mix again.
1. Mix thousand island dressing, sugar, taco seasoning, and taco sauce together well.
2. At serving time pour over salad.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (117g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 125 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.9g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 46.7mg||14 %|
|Sodium 1769.5mg||61 %|
|Potassium 197.6mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 2.2g|
|Protein 11.7g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 184
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.