1. To make tahini dressing, combine ingredients, except olive oil, in a small bowl. Still in 1 tbsp water until well combined. Gently stir in olive oil. Season.
2. Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan on high. Cook zucchini, in batches, tossing occasionally, for 2-3 mins, until tender. Transfer zucchinito a large bowl. Season.
3. Add lemon juice and chilli. Toss to combine.
4. Cook beans in a medium saucepan of boling water for 1 min, until bright green and tender. Drain and refresh under cold water. Drain and ad to zucchini.
5. Arrange salad greens in a large shallow serving bowl. Scatter over zucchini mixture and semi-dried tomatoes and mint, if you like. Drizzle tahini dressing over salad. Serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (293g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 72 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 43.1mg||1 %|
|Potassium 727.3mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.7g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 10.7g|
|Protein 5.4g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 141
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!