I posted this recipe on another site that I made one late night for a friend of mine. He ate about 10 of these rolls, and the recipe has received many reviews in a short period of time. You can easily adjust the flavors and customize it with the addition of mushrooms or other add ins. Enjoy!
1. Easily add different flavors... modify cheese flavor or add mushrooms. Makes 8 servings. (2 rolls per). Enjoy!
2. Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
3. Add onion and cook until onion begins to change color slightly
4. Add chopped bacon and jalapenos and let cook for 4 minutes
5. Add ground beef, stir, add spices (pepper, paprika, garlic salt), stir, and cook until beef is cooked through (about 5 - 7 minutes)
6. Add 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, stir to incorporate, let cook for 2 minutes.
7. Remove skillet from heat and set aside (remove 75% of the grease if wanted).
8, On a cutting board, lightly flour each biscuit and roll out to about 5 inches in diameter
9. Sprinkle some cheddar cheese onto a rolled out biscuit then add 3 tablespoons of cheeseburger mix on top of the cheese (best if using a slotted spoon). Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
10. Bake at 375 for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Serve with favorite condiments, ketchup & yellow mustard is a awesome combo!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (218g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 255 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.3g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g||46 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 86.1mg||26 %|
|Sodium 1345.1mg||46 %|
|Potassium 370.9mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.4g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 30.7g|
|Protein 23.5g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 480
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.