1. Beat Sugar, marsala and eggs together until thick and creamy.
2. Add the mascarpone and beat until incorporated.
3. Beat the whites and incorporate them to the mascarpone preparation.
4 Place ladyfingers soaked in coffee and Armaretto at the bottom of the dish.
5. Cover with half of the mascarpone preparation.
6. Add one more layer of ladyfingers.
7. Cover with the rest of the preparation and put in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
8. Dust cocoa powder on the top before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2109g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (8%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.4g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 46.6mg||2 %|
|Potassium 65.8mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 7.4g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 37
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!