1. Cook ground turkey
2. Drain fat
3. Add 2 TSP olive oil to pan
4. Add onion, 1/2 cup celery and 1 cup carrot (Cook 3 minutes)
5. Add 1 TSP thyme, 1 TSP cumin, 1/2 TSP salt and 1/4 TSP pepper stir and cook for 1 minute
6. Add 4 cups chicken broth, 14.5 oz diced tomatoes, 1 LB turkey and 4 oz green chilies, bring to a boil
7. Add 1 cup frozen corn, return to a boil
8. Reduce heat to low, cover for 10 min
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1047g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1172 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 130.2g||174 %|
|Saturated Fat 36.5g||183 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 53.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 28.6g|
|Cholesterol 662.5mg||204 %|
|Sodium 774.5mg||27 %|
|Potassium 2121.5mg||56 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.2g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 20g|
|Protein 171.6g||245 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1991
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!