1. Beat egg and milk in a medium bowl.
2. Mix parsley with breadcrumbs and place on a plate. Pour flour on a separate plate.
3. Coat veal in flour, shaking off any excess.
4. Dip veal into egg mixture.
5. Coat veal in breadcrumbs. Repeat process with second veal portion.
6. Heat oil and butter in a frying pan. Fry schnitzels until golden brown on each side.
7. Remove from pan and drain on absorbent paper.
8. Serve with coleslaw.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (429g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1091 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 121.2g||162 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.8g||84 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 63.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 27.2g|
|Cholesterol 246.8mg||76 %|
|Sodium 889.4mg||31 %|
|Potassium 538.9mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 67.8g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 60.8g|
|Protein 13.8g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 1398
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!