- Make the Dip:
- Beat the heavy cream until slightly thickened.
- Blend in the sour cream, lemon juice, blue cheese, scallions and garlic powder.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Make the Chips:
- Heat 2" vegetable oil in a large pot over medum heat until 350 degrees.
- Lay out several layers of paper towel.
- Spread some flour in a pie plate.
- Coat the vegetable slices in flour and shake off the excess.
- Fry the vegetables in batches for 5 minutes or until fizzling around the chips slows down (sweet potatoes cook in less time).
- Stir occassionally so they don't stick together.
- Transfer the chips with a slotted spoon to the paper towels.
- Season with salt.
- Return oil to 350 degrees between batches.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (93g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 118 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.1g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 30.7mg||9 %|
|Sodium 276.8mg||10 %|
|Potassium 228.7mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.5g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 10.4g|
|Protein 6g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 186
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!