Zucchini Bread made w/ Demerra (brown) sugar.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, salt, nutmeg, baking soda, and cinnamon.
3. In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients: eggs, vegetable oil, water zucchini, and lemon juice.
4. Mix wet into dry ingredients, *add nuts and fold in (optional).
5. Spray two standard loaf pans with nonstick spray, and add in the mixed ingredients on each pan equally.
6. Place the 2 loaf pans in the oven apart from each other on same tray for 1 hour (or until tester comes out clean).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1469g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 3578 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 397.5g||530 %|
|Saturated Fat 34.3g||171 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 230.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 120.9g|
|Cholesterol 846mg||260 %|
|Sodium 1675.5mg||58 %|
|Potassium 1826mg||48 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 625.8g||184 %|
|Dietary Fiber 18.9g||75 %|
|Sugars, other 606.9g|
|Protein 80.4g||115 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 6294
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.