1. Brown sausage links in a sauté pan.
2. Cut links in half lengthwise, then cut slices.
3. Place sausage, chicken broth, garlic, potatoes and onion in slow cooker. Add just enough water to cover the vegetables and meat.
4. Cook on high 3-4 hours (low 5-6 hours) until potatoes are soft.
30 minutes before serving:
5. Mix flour into cream removing lumps.
6. Add cream, kale, and bacon to the crock pot, stir.
7. Cook on high 30 minutes or until broth thickens slightly.
8. Add salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste.
BEST. SOUP. EVER!!!!
|Serving Size: 1 (501g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 1mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.9g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 47.9g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 185
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!