Tasty Crock Pot Bbq Country Style Pork Ribs
This is one of the most favorful slow cooker recipes that I've ever made. It is a standard here. The meat falls off the bones and it goes great with just about any side.
"This was great. Rated 4 stars as I had 6 lbs of pork ribs and I had to double the sauce and it needed 9 hours to make. Recipe states ready in 5 hours for 5 lbs. I used Honey Mustard Dressing instead of yellow mustard as I had it on hand and I used Red Wine Vinegar instead of Dark Cidar Vinegar. Overall, good recipe. Boyfriend's family loved it. Served with Mash potatoes. "- kristiriley
654 people want to try | 990 have favorited
|5 poundscountry-style pork ribs; bone in|
|1 cupCelery; chopped|
|2 cupsOnions; chopped|
|0.5 cupGreen bell pepper; chopped|
|0.5 cupyellow mustard|
|1 cupbarbecue sauce|
|3 tablespoonsdark cider vinegar|
|2 tablespoonsworcestershire sauce|
|1 tablespoonbrown sugar|
|1 teaspoonblack pepper|
|1 teaspooncayenne pepper|
|1 teaspoongarlic salt|
|1 candiced tomatoes|
|1 teaspoonsChipotle Chili powder; (depending on how hot you want)|
Tasty Crock Pot Bbq Country Style Pork Ribs Preparation
1. While I boil the pork for 20-30 minutes to decrease fat, I mix all other ingredients together in a large enough bowl and stir to mix well.
2. Put pork in the crock pot, adding sauce as you go, until you get to about an inch from the top.
3. Use as much sauce as you can as it will be needed later to put over the rice.
4. With a big spoon, give a stir to blend all together.
5. Put on the lid, turn on high and let it cook for about 5 hours.
6. After that, you may want to keep it a little longer on low to keep it hot.
7. Serve this with some white rice, baked beans (or just pork& beans), cole slaw and some toasted garlic bread and you have yourself a meal.
8. Be sure to use lots of the sauce over the pork and rice.
This is one of the best slow cooker recipes out there. It is great.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Tasty Crock Pot Bbq Country Style Pork Ribs Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven