Ready in 12 hours
The rub is from Ben H at Tufts
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Pork Tenderloin
5 people want to try | 6 have favorited
1. Comine Rub ingredients. Rub makes enough for 10 pounds of pork, so you can either halve the recipe, or make the entire thing and save some for next time.
2. Rub the roast with rub blend and stud with cloves.
2.5 Let the pork sit in the rub in the refrigerator anywhere from one hour to overnight.
3. Place roast in crock pot or slow cooker and top with onions.
4. Cover roast with water and slow cook for 8 to 10 hours.
5. Remove pork, discoard cloves and layer of fat, as well as any water and grease remaining in pot.
6. When pork is cool enough to handle, use a fork or your hands to shred and pull the meat apart.
7. Return the meat to the crock pot anolong with the barbecue sauce.
8. Heat for 1 to 2 hours.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?