Ready in 40 minutes
So easy... put in the oven and eat in 30 min. Be sure to use chicken cutlets for fastest cook time and no pre-cooking.
- Oven to 400
- Spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil.
- Combine stuffing mix and water.
- Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet.
- Top stuffing with a 6oz. chicken breast half.
- Top chicken with 1 c. broccoli.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of bacon, crumbled.
- Drizzle with 1 T. ranch dressing
- Bring up foil sides and fold to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside
- Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 25-30 mins
- Remove packets and let stand 5 mins
- Cut sits in foil for steam before opening.
Many people are precooking, searing, or something else to the chicken. The whole point is to have a quick and easy no clean up meal. 6 oz cutlets work the best in this recipe and bring it to perfection at the thirty minute cooking time.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
kr15xt3n 4m agoVERY GOOD! used chicken breasts instead of chicken cutlets so had to cook longer. i seasoned chicken with celery salt, salt, pepper and garlic powder. came out fantastic!
4thephil 5m agoEasy to make, easy to make your own, delicious!
goldens4 6m agoWe loved it!
JacksonMomto3 6m agoWe have made this numerous times since first trying it out a couple of months ago. Very tasty!
JacksonMomto3 7m agoMy family truly enjoyed this meal, and it was very fulfilling.
soly9800 8m agoLove it!
England86 1y agoThis was just ok. My kids didn't like it at all. Would not make it again.
raekess 1y agoI used chicken cutlets and everything was done to a T! Broccoli was even al dente like I like it. I'd season the chicken before popping it in here because it was bland, but otherwise this was fast and easy and fairly tasty.
kellyedooley 1y agoHubby really liked, me too!
BBudd45 1y agoGreat