1. Saute onion. When ready, add tomatoes, asparagus and salmon. Cook until warm or until asparagus is softened.
2. In a small bowl, beat the egg, milk, marjoram, and pepper.
3. Put the salmon mixture into a small microwavable bowl. Pour the egg mixture on top.
* Note: If making multiple servings, distribute the egg mixture and salmon into individual serving-sized microwavable bowls.
* Note: If using sundried tomatoes soaked in oil, skip the olive oil, get as much oil as possible off the tomatoes, and add them to the saute first.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (260g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 127 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.1g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 466.4mg||144 %|
|Sodium 303.7mg||10 %|
|Potassium 864.7mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.4g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 10.4g|
|Protein 32.6g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 302
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe