1. In a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish, combine 2 tablespoons orange juice, 2 tablespoons marmalade and 1 tablespoon mustard; mix together well. Place chicken in the dish and spoon mixture over to coat. Set aside while preparing coating.
2. In a food processor, combine bread, almonds, parsley and salt. Process to a fine crumb consistency. Transfer to a shallow plate or sheet of baking (parchment) paper.
3. Lift chicken from orange mixture, discarding any mixture remaining in dish. Dip chicken in the almond-crumb mixture, pressing it on well. Transfer to a baking tray large enough to hold all the chicken in a single layer. Refrigerate, uncovered, for at least 1 hour, or up to 8 hours.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, stir together remaining orange juice, marmalade and mustard to make a sauce.
5. In a large non-stick frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add 2 chicken breasts and cook for 1 1/2 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through. Repeat with remaining chicken and oil.
6. Transfer all the chicken to a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes, or until crust is golden and chicken is cooked through.
7. Carve chicken into thick slices and serve with the mustard marmalade sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (54g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 79.3mg||3 %|
|Potassium 103.4mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.4g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 14.7g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 62
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!