Try this Baked Eggs & Avocados recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Halve each avocado lengthwise and take out the pit.
3. Scoop out the avocado so the hole matches the size of your eggs to avoid any spillage.
4. Crack an egg into each half of the avocado, resting the edge of the avocado on the side of the cookie sheet to keep it stable.
5. Place in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes; adjust based on how you like your eggs cooked.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste, garnish with tomatoes and cheese if you like!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (101g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 133 (83%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.7g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 25.5mg||1 %|
|Potassium 487.4mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 1.8g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 161
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.