Rob’s mom’s waffle recipe
1. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
2. In a small bowl separate egg whites and put yolks in a medium bowl.
3. In the second medium bowl slightly beat the egg yolks and stir in the buttermilk and canola oil
4. Beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
5. Fold the buttermilk mixture into the flour mixtures. Should be slightly lumpy. Once combined, fold in the whipped egg whites. Do not over mix.
6. Spoon waffle batter onto waffle iron being sure to not over fill it.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (150g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 175 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.4g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.3g|
|Cholesterol 3.4mg||1 %|
|Sodium 961.4mg||33 %|
|Potassium 129.6mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.8g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 47.8g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 368
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.