(1) Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
(2) Coat bottom of an 8 x 11" baking dish with olive oil spray. Set aside.
(3) Brown ground beef. Drain well.
(4) Add chopped red bell pepper and chopped spinach to ground beef and mix together.
(5) Pour ground beef mixture in to baking dish. Use a spatula or wooden spoon to evenly distribute the mixture.
(6) Sprinkle 1 cup (half a bag) of the shredded cheddar cheese over the mixture.
(7) In a separate bowl, scramble together 5 eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour eggs over beef mixture.
(8) Bake at 350 °F for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving. Cut into slices or squares.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (237g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 194 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.5g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g||53 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 364.4mg||112 %|
|Sodium 381.7mg||13 %|
|Potassium 583.3mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 40.2g||57 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 369
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!